We stock an impressive range of dining chairs that we genuinely believe brings together something for every dining room. From modern tolix style metal chairs through to padded and comfortable velvet chairs, we’re confident you’ll find seats that will be right at home in your home.
DINING IN COMFORT
The dining room plays host to many a quick weekday meal, Sunday roast and even the odd big family get together. So, we know just how important having the right dining furniture can be so you can enjoy your meals and time together in comfort.
Our extensive selection of dining room chairs includes a really diverse choice of styles. Our metal frame tolix chairs give the on-trend edge to any minimalistic or more modern dining area, while our linen dining chairs offer a comfortable and truly stylish feel.
From the modern to the traditional, we’re confident you’ll find just the right dining chair for you amongst our range.
Some of the many highlights of our range include:
- Wooden framed chairs made from quality hardwood designed to last years
- Faux leather dining chairs for the modern look
- Metal tolix inspired chairs to put the finishing touches to a more modern home
- High backed chairs designed to keep your comfortable enough to sit at the dining table for hours
- Door knocker style options with a really high end and sophisticated look (without a bank breaking price tag)
- Stylish button back dining chairs that complement a whole range of table styles
- Quality upholstery on all upholstered products, designed to weather family wear and tear
With a variety of colours and fabrics to choose from, we invite you to browse our range and find the seats that’ll host your family meals for years to come.
You won’t wait weeks for dining chairs ordered from Lifestyle Furniture. They’ll be with you in a matter of days.
And with hundreds of excellent Trust Pilot reviews, you can be confident in our quality of product and service too.
Dining Chairs Style Guide
Still not totally sure what sort of chairs will finish the look in your dining area?
We’ve got you covered. We look at fabrics, styles and all those little details in our style guide.