Tolix Style Chairs
The Tolix-style range has an authentic and rustic look. Dark wooden seats and metal framework creates an industrial style designer chair. In a range of colours including copper, black matte and galvanised steel. The metal dining chairs are a classic look and a replica chair of Xavier Pauchards illustrious design, often popping up in Bohemian style bars.
- The Tolix-style chairs from Lifestyle Furniture are a must have designer metal chair. The Tolix range is one unique style of chair that brings an industrial look to a dining area.
- We have a wide range of Tolix chairs that have a variety of stylish finishes.
- The metal dining chairs have everything from gunmetal, galvanised steel and brushed copper finishes.
- Tolix chairs have a UV powdered coat to protect the chairs from fading, although we do advise that you keep your metal chairs indoors.
- They are easily stackable dining chairs means these chairs can also be stored in a relatively easy way, making them the perfect chair for a bar or restaurant
- Our range of Tolix metal chair is always expanding, we have recently added in chairs we natural oak and elm seat. The addition of the wooden block that sits on top of the chair gives an extra touch to a rustic design.
- The chairs simple design means there’s a bigger emphasis on style than comfort, and the bistros and cafes around the world will tell you the exact same.
Pauchards designer seat will be spotted in bars across Europe as the easily stackable chairs can be moved and stored away with ease. The metal style chairs are available to buy online at an affordable price.
These chairs will bring an ultra-modern but industrial stylish look to your kitchen or dining room.
"Struggling to keep up to date with fast moving modern trends, and you’re worried about having a “dated” look in your home. Well, instead of changing the look constantly at a huge cost, keep it simple. The Tolix style range from Lifestyle Furniture is guaranteed to bring a unique touch that will not only look great now but will still be trendy in 10 years, all at a small cost."