As a small business we’re always looking to improve our delivery service. We try our best to keep costs to a minimum, so we offer free delivery service to most of the UK, but sadly some of you live a little farther afield so there is a small surcharge to ensure your package arrives exactly how you’d expect it.
Delivery to your address is normally free. Certain areas of Scotland and The Channel Islands will receive a surcharge. We try to dispatch your order within 48 hours.
Next day delivery
Some of our products are available for next day delivery for £9.99. Order before 10am on selected products to ensure you get your item the very next day.
UK Offshore, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Ireland
Surcharges will apply. Delivery charges vary depending on your address. Your delivery charge will be added at the checkout.
Arranging delivery of your purchase
- During the checkout process you will be invited to choose the delivery date that suits you best based on your delivery address.
- Once we have received your order we will normally contact you during the next working day (Monday to Friday), advising you on your planned delivery date.
- If you have any queries regarding your order, please feel free to email us at Customerse[email protected] quoting your sales order number.
- We will always do our best to arrange delivery of in-stock items on a day of your choice within 5 working days of taking your order, subject to stock, courier area and availability.
- Our free delivery area covers most of UK Mainland. For our customers who live further afield, we normally apply a small surcharge to your order at checkout.
The surcharge areas are:
- Scottish Highlands | Scottish Offshore Islands | Northern Ireland | Isle of Man | Isle of Wight | Republic of Ireland | Channel Islands
The following Postcodes will incur a delivery charge:
FK, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW
Isle of Wight
Scottish Offshore Islands
HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE
Isle of Man
- We can deliver to mainland Europe and Worldwide by special arrangement. Please email us at [email protected] stating the item(s) you wish to order and the full delivery address and we will be happy to inform you of your options and/or offer a shipping estimate.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the estimated delivery date on your order confirmation is accurate, on rare occasions your delivery may be delayed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- If there are restrictions in entering your property (An upstairs flat/apartment) please let us know so your delivery can run as smooth as possible.
Taking delivery of your goods
- Your delivery will be completed when we deliver the goods to the address you gave us.
- On delivery, the Delivery Record must be signed by either you or your nominated representative.
- Please ensure that you check your goods are correct and free from damage, and recording any discrepancies, damage, or missing items on the Delivery Record. Any packaging should be opened carefully and kept in case you need to return the goods.
- If the packaging has been damaged but your goods are undamaged, write “packaging damaged” on the delivery record and we will provide replacement packaging at no extra charge should you require it.
- If no one is available at the address you gave us to take delivery, the courier may leave a note with information about how to rearrange delivery and/or may take a photograph to confirm the address to which delivery was made.
- Re-delivery charges will be calculated according to the number of items to be delivered availability of a delivery vehicle, your location, and complexity of the delivery
- If your goods are faulty you are entitled to claim a repair or replacement of the goods or affected parts. If you have not used the goods, and they were faulty when delivered, you may be entitled to a full refund. Please read further details about faulty goods below.
- Delivery may be refused by the courier and/or by us if there are any health and safety issues or if there is danger of damage to your property. If we accidentally damage goods in the course of delivery, our liability for that damage is limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the goods delivered or the value of the goods. We do not pay compensation beyond these limits.
- If your goods are faulty you are entitled to claim a repair or replacement of the goods or any affected parts. If you have not used the goods, and they were faulty when delivered, you may be entitled to a full refund.
- If you later discover any defects not caused since delivery, you should notify us by email to [email protected] using the subject line: Defective return; or by post to our head office address, including photographs and a written description of the defect. Our head office address is Lifestyle Furniture Ltd, Unit 6, Smithfold Lane, Worsley, Manchester, M28 0GP.
- Please state your name, order number and postcode in any correspondence. We reserve the right to request images or inspect any reported issues and remedy on-site in compliance with your statutory rights.
- Once delivery has taken place, we may be unable to arrange a collection or replacement of damaged or deficient goods without photographic evidence.
Cancellation and returns
- If your goods have not been custom made to your specification, you have the right to cancel your order from the time you place your order up to 14 days from the date of delivery. Simply notify us of your wish to cancel by email to customerservic[email protected] with the subject line: Cancellation.
- If you wish to return the goods to us after delivery has been made, it’s your responsibility to return the items to our central delivery point at our head office address in a good saleable condition and at your own cost, no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation. Our head office address is Lifestyle Furniture Ltd, Unit 6, Smithfold Lane, Worsley, Manchester, M28 0GP.
- You are responsible for the goods once they have been delivered to the address you gave, and you are liable for any subsequent loss or damage.
- A deduction will be made if the value of the goods has been reduced, for example as a result of you handling the goods (except when it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods), assembling the goods, using the goods, or damage caused during return transit by you or a third party, or as a consequence of inadequate re-packaging.
- A charge may be made to replace any missing or damaged original packaging.
- Following the cancellation of your order any monies will be refunded by the method you used to pay us where possible, and usually within 14 days of our receipt of the returned goods at our head-office address, or within 14 days of you providing evidence of having returned the goods, whichever is sooner.
- Please note any enhanced or premium delivery costs or supplements you have paid will not be refunded.
Amending your order
- If you amend or change your order you may find there are changes to your delivery timetable and/or the price you pay for the item (you will be charged the current selling price on the day you amend your order). Any changes to your order must be notified to us in writing (by email).
- It may be necessary to cancel your original order and create a new order.
Changing the delivery date
- It may be possible to change a planned delivery date if we are given at least 24 hours’ notice prior to dispatch from our warehouse.
- It is not possible to make a change if the goods have already been picked and dispatched to a courier depot in advance of delivery.
- If you postpone your delivery within 5 days of the agreed date a re-arrangement charges of £50 may apply.